• Cut brinjal into halves.
• Heat oil in a pan and add brinjal
in it and cook properly.
• Add besan to curd and whisk
it properly add haldi and salt to it.
• Heat a pan; add rai/ mustard
seeds and curry leaves. Now add curd
mixture and give one boil now let it
cook at low flame for 20 minutes.
• Add cooked bhindi to it and cook it for another 2 minutes..
• Garnish with chopped coriander
• Serve Hot
Fresh Mushroom - 200 gms
Cow’s Milk Curd – ½
Spring Onion (only stem) – 5 –
Chopped Green Chilli – 1 Medium
Crushed Garlic Flakes – 5
Ginger – 1 inch piece grated
Red Chilli flakes– ¼ tsp
Coriander Powder - 1 tsp
Cloves (roughly crushed) - 2
Salt to taste
Oil - 1 tsp
• Wash mushroom thoroughly. Cut
mushroom into halves if they are small
else into 4 pieces.
• Heat oil in a pan. Add garlic
and ginger sauté for a minute
on low flame. Add mushrooms and stir
fry for 3 – 4 minutes, till they
turn soft and light brown.
• Beat the curd and add it to
above. Stir fry for 3 – 4 minutes
on low flame, till it dries and coat
• Add crushed clove and cook for
• Add green onions and chopped
green chilies. Cook for 2 – 3
minutes on low flame.
• Add salt, coriander powder and
red chili flakes to it. Cook for 4 -
• Remove from fire and Serve hot.
Oats - 1 Bowl
Wheat Flour - ¼ Bowl
Cow's Milk Curd - ½ Bowl
Chopped Onion - ½ Medium size
Chopped Coriander - 1 tsp
Green Chillies - 1 ½ finely chopped
Salt- to taste
Oil - 1 tsp
• Dry roast oats and ground it into powder.
except the ginger and garlic
• Mix curd in powdered oats along with wheat flour with water to make it into a pouring consistency.
• Add chopped onions, coriander, green chillies and salt.
• Heat nonstick tawa and put little oil and spread the batter and make into chilla.
• Serve hot with green chutney.
Split Yellow Moong Dal - ½ Bowl
Nachani Flour - ½ Bow
Chopped Tomato - ½ medium
Chopped Onion - ½ medium
Chopped Coriander leaves - 1 tspp
Grated Ginger - 1"
Salt & Pepper to taste
• Soak Moong Dal for an hour with grated ginger.
• Grind it to a paste with little water.r
• Then add nachani flour to this batter along with the other ingredients.
• Heat a non-stick pan, put 1 tsp of oil and put the batter to make chillas.